Before Tile Installation
Here is what you can expect before your tile installation with CarpetsPlus of Steamboat Springs:
- We will walk you through the entire installation process before we begin. This is a good time to ask any questions that you might have.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done before we begin the installation.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
- Be prepared not to have access to the rooms where the installation is set to take place.
During & After Tile Installation
Expect the following during our tile installation process:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and your subflooring may need to be prepared.
- The tile installation process will involve your crew mixing the mortar and applying it to the floor using a trowel.
- From there, the tile will be laid down on the mortar. The crew will work to ensure that no gaps exist.
- The crew will use spacers to ensure the proper placement of the individual tiles, finishing with the edges of your floors.
- The installation will end with grouting, sealing, and cleanup!
- Then we will complete our quality assurance check.
After your tile installation, the following should take place:
- We will walk you through the installation and allow you to ask any questions that you might have.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across your tile floors. At least 24 hours should pass before you use the tile flooring.
- Contact our team with any questions about your new tile flooring.
Schedule An Appointment
The team at CarpetsPlus of Steamboat Springs in Steamboat Springs and Routt County, CO is ready to help you achieve your flooring dreams. Whether you're interested in an installation, in-home measure, flooring estimate, or more, we can help!
Fill out the form to the right, and we'll contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields